Tested Home Remedies for a Clearer Skin
A clear, beautiful, and radiant skin are characteristics of youthful grace that have captured human interests throughout the ages. In today's internet-connected world, there seems to be an endless supply of information on how one is to maintain skin tone and smoothness worthy of the lenses. Some of which involve highly sophisticated beauty arsenals which seem to have sprung out from the elusive fountain of youth. However, due to budgetary restrictions and the fear of toxic chemicals, home-made recipes and natural beauty techniques have proven to be quite popular both in online and offline promotions.
Here are some of the best natural tips that promise clear and smooth skin:
- Drink at least two litters of filtered water per day to eliminate and prevent blackheads and dry skin.
- Get used to drinking dandelion tea to prevent puffy face.
- Dab on freshly squeezed lemon juice to lighten facial dark spots and acne marks.
- Filter your shower water to trap chlorine and other harmful chemicals that may irritate skin.
- For maintaining a clear complexion, eat at least 1 cup of leafy green vegetables a day.
- Always supplement your diet with vitamin C to slow down skin aging.
- To prevent pimples, mix organic cane sugar to your face or body wash.
- Stay away from soap especially those that have too much fragrance. Use honey scrub and essential oils instead.
- Maintain a balanced diet, have enough sleep, and avoid too much drinking and smoking.
There are yet many methods available to choose from but the most important thing is to stay natural as much as possible. Statistically, the skin is one of the most sensitive parts of the body. It serves as the front-line of our own person and it is the first to absorb all elements, harmful or otherwise, that come into contact with the body. It is better than not to add more toxic materials to its walls as everything has always a breaking point.