Whether you’re going out or staying in, it’s always fun to be a little festive while ringing in the new year.
Get the New Years Eve Look
1. Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in keepsake to the lid from the lashline to crease and blend the edges with your finger.
3. Next, take Eye Shadow in graphite with the same brush and apply to the middle portion of your lid, blending softly with sable.
5. Smudge Eye Shadow in sable along the outer third of the lower lashline using the Smudge Brush.
6. Apply Eye Shadow in graphite to the center portion of your lower lid, creating a soft transition.
7. Finish the shadow by patting Dust 24K in silver on the inner corner of your eye.
8. Line the upper lashline with Liquid Ink Eyeliner in black.
9. Finish the look with a generous coat of Lash Boosting Mascara in black to the upper and lower lashes.
Finish your look with a nude gloss (try Gloss in naked) or go all out with a red lip. Here’s to 2016!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Coconut Oil has been used for centuries as a vital source of food for health and general well-being in traditional communities of tropical regions.