For the temporary relief of itching associated dry, chapped winter skin, minor skin irritations, rashes due to insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac.
- Low irritation moisturizer based
- Contains aloe vera
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formulation
- Temporary relief of itching and moisture the skin at the same time
- Soothing, calming, healing and reduce the sign of irritation
About the ingredients
- Hydrocortisone USP; for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritation and rashes.
- Aloe Vera Gel; for its healing and soothing properties to reduce the sign of irritation.
- Petrolatum; a humectant & sealant, helps hydrate the skin and makes skin feel smooth and supple.
Directions Apply small amount or the Hydrocort Cream on affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily or use as directed by a physician.
Warnings For external use only. Adults and children 2 years and over. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. If conditions worsen, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredient (in percentage): Hydrocortisone 0.5% For the relief of minor skin irritation.
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Petrolatum, Aloe Vera Gel, PEG 100 Stearate, Mineral Oil, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.
Made in the USA in an FDA/cGMP compliant facility.