Help prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked, windburned or sunburned lips.
Each tube Net Contents 0.15 oz. x5. For all skin types.
- For the temporary relief of minor skin irritations, rashes
- Help prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked, windburned, or sunburned lips
- Moisture and antipruritic Lip Balm
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formulation
- Help prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked, windburned or sunburned lips
- Will not cause irritation or acne problem on skin
- Includes 5 single units
- Made in the USA in an FDA/cGMP compliant facility
Antipruritics, also known as anti-itch drugs, are medications that inhibit the itching often associated with sunburns, allergic reactions, eczema, psoriasis, chickenpox, fungal infections, insect bites.
Hydrocortisone; Antipruritic agent, anti-inflammatory, helps reduce signs of irritation.
Padimate O; low irritation sunscreen, UV absorber.
Petrolatum; moisturizing and conditioning agent, helps soothing of the lips.
Directions: Apply Petrocort Antipruritic Lip Balm to lips 3 times daily. For use on children under 2 years of age, consult a physician.
Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 0.50%, Padimate O 4.00%.
Also Contains: Petrolatum, Syncrowax HGL-C, Syncrowax ERL-C, Mineral Oil, Propylparaben, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow # 5, FD&C Blue # 1.
Warnings: For external use only. If condition worsens, does not improve or symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep from heat. Keep out of reach of children.