The secret of Aloe Infusion is its unique ability to penetrate and deliver it’s revolutionary and effective ingredients to the deepest layers of the skin nourishing, hydrating and healing the skin.
Here are some of the problems that Aloe Vera has shown to be dramatically effective:
- Control prevent and heal Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Shingles, Blemishes.
- Reduces Stretch marks and Scars.
- It is anti-aging by preventing or reducing fine lines and wrinkles while providing the skin with a healthy, young and beautiful look.
- Non-Oily Moisturizer — it forms a protective barrier which protects your skin from toxins, retains moisture and promotes healing.
- Treats athlete's foot, canker sores, cold sores and other mouth sores.
- Reduces pain, itchiness, redness associated with Sunburns — Turns a burn into a tan literally overnight.
- Help relieve the itching, burning, and swelling from poison ivy, skin ulcers, and insect bites or stings.
- Heals minor burns, cuts, bruises, scrapes, blisters, dry cracked skin. Healing occurs quickly without scarring.
- Prevents bacteria from entering the skin through cuts or open wounds.
- It can also be helpful in fighting hard to remedy issues like varicose veins.
- It penetrates the skin directly and deeply; producing a soothing, pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effect on arthritic joints and tendonitis.
Use Instructions After cleansing. Apply Aloe Gel without excessive massage, allowing it to slowly penetrate the skin and provide relief. Repeat as needed. Follow with Moisturizer.
Warnings For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Temporarily discontinue use if undue scaling develops in sensitive areas and consult your physician. Use on children under 6 months of age with the advice of a physician. Keep from heat. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer 940, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, D&C RED #40.