Clinical Formula Corrective Grains gently removes the layers of dead skin cells that block your way to clear, healthy skin.
Skin looks clear, healthy and smoother and will not over-dry. Allow for better penetration of acne treatment products.
- Gently removes the layers of dead skin cells
- Natural moisturizer & Vitamin E
- Remove the blockage and cleanses the skin’s pores.
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formulation
- Skin looks clear, healthy and smoother.
- Skin will not over dry.
- Allow for better penetration of Acne Treatment Products.
- Will not cause acne problem on skin.
About the ingredients
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate; a small molecular weight cleanser that penetrates the skin deeper without strip away body natural oils.
- Aloe Vera; for its healing and soothing properties to reduce the sign of irritation.
- Almond Meal; a natural granule that exfoliates & moisturizes the skin at the same time, also provides a natural Vitamin E anti-oxidant.
- Allantoin; for its calming effects in the skin.
- Polyethylene Granule; for its exfoliating effects on the skin, will not harsh the skin.
- Glycerin; a natural non-irritating and non-toxic conditioning agents and moisturizers.
Directions: Wet face, apply a small amount of Corrective Grains in hands, and work into a lather. Gently massage the skin in small circular motions to aid in the removal of dead cells. Rinse thoroughly and follow with moisturizer.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. Discontinue use if irritation or rash develops and consult your physician. For use on children under 24 months of age, consult a physician. For use on children under 24 months of age, consult a physician. Keep from heat and open flame. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Vera Gel, Cocoamphocarboxyglycinate, Almond Meal, Glycerin, Polyethylene Granule, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, D & C Red #33.
When using an exfoliator: Avoid use on any cuts or delicate areas. Do not exfoliate if the skin is sunburned or irritated for any reason.