The Clinical Formula Normalizing Tonic infuses skin with vitamins, aloe and green tea extracts, immersing it in moisture and energy. It helps to moisturize and condition your skin, makes skin feel soft, smooth, and supple.
For all skin types. Soothing, calming, healing and reduce the sign of irritation.
- Contains high-efficiency moisturizer
- Contains aloe vera and green tea extracts
- Contains Vitamin B-5 & C
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formulation
- Helps moisturizing and conditioning the skin, makes skin feeling soft, smooth, and supple.
- Soothing, calming, healing and reduce the sign of irritation.
- Give all the nutrients that your skin needed.
- Will not cause acne problem on skin.
About the ingredients
- Aloe Vera Gel; for its healing and soothing properties to reduce the sign of irritation.
- Sodium PCA; a humectant, helps hydrate the skin and makes skin feel smooth and supple.
- Panthenol; Pro-Vitamin B-5, which aids in calming or healing dry, irritated and sensitive skin. Pro-Vitamin B5 is essential for epidermal growth and maintenance. Softens plumps and smooths the skin.
- Glycerin USP; a natural non-irritating and non-toxic conditioning agents and moisturizers.
- Green Tea Extract; a natural high concentration of Vitamin C, antioxidant, reduces the visible signs of aging and rejuvenates the skin.
Directions: After cleansing, Apply Normalizing Tonic to a cotton pad or sterile cotton ball and then apply to skin. Always be gentle on the skin when using any cotton pad. Work the toner into the skin. The skin should feel smooth and hydrated. Follow up with a hydrator or moisturizer.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. Discontinue use if irritation or rash develops and consult your physician. For use on children under 24 months of age, consult a physician. Keep from heat. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Sodium PCA, Green Tea Extract, Polysorbate-20, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, FD&C Yellow # 5, FD&C Blue # 1.