This medicated mask with 10 percent sulfur, is specially formulated from a natural clay base with oil-absorbing Sulfur for the treatment of acne and pimples. Ideal for oily, acne-prone skin, this clay action draws out impurities and control excess oil.
Also used for soothing and calming minor skin conditions. 6 oz.
- Low irritation natural clay-based.
- Contains Precipitated Sulfur
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formulation
- For soothing and calming the skin minor conditions. Also helps reduce the excess oil from the skin.
- For the treatment of Acne.
- Will not cause acne problem on skin.
About the ingredients
- Precipitated Sulfur; for the treatment of Acne.
- Talc; a natural clay that has soothing properties to reduce the sign of irritation.
- Bentonite; a natural clay that has soothing properties to reduce the sign of irritation.
- Kaolin; a natural clay that has soothing properties to reduce the sign of irritation.
Directions: For maximum absorption, gently massage Therapeutic Mask into clean wet skin for 2-3 minutes until mask slightly dries. Leave for an additional 10 minutes, until completely dry. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry. You may experience a tightening and cooling effect. Intended for use once a week. However, can be used 1-3 times per week if your skin has acclimated to its use; or as desired or as a spot treatment. Avoid the eye and lip areas. Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Precipitated Sulfur 10%. Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Kaolin, Talc, Bentonite, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Quaternium-15, Fragrance.
Warnings: For external use only. Store at room temperature. Keep away from heat or direct sunlight. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep away from lips and mouth. Stop and ask a doctor if excessive irritation develops or increases. Discontinue use and consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.