The Clinical Formula Normalizing Emulsion is a lightweight moisturizer combined with Allantoin which locks in moisture, enriched with Aloe Vera Gel & Pro-Vitamin B-5. (2oz.)
For normal and oily skin types.
- Deep hydration and skin repair
- Increases elasticity and enhances healing of skin cells
- Super lightweight moisturizer
- Refreshing and hydrating
- Allantoin for repairing and soothing properties
- Water-based moisturizer with Aloe Vera, & Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5)
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formulation
- Moisturizing, soothing, and conditioning
- Non-greasy moisturizer/hydrator/conditioner
- Made in the USA in an FDA/cGMP compliant facility
Aloe Vera; for its healing and soothing properties to reduce the sign of irritation.
Panthenol; Pro-Vitamin B-5, which aids in calming or healing dry, irritated and sensitive skin. Pro-Vitamin B5 is essential for epidermal growth and maintenance. Softens plumps and smooths the skin.
Dimethicone; Skin barrier, protects from moisture loss.
Allantoin; for its calming effects on the skin.
Glycerin; a natural moisturizer, moisturizing and conditioning the skin.
Directions: After cleansing, Apply Normalizing Emulsion to a cotton pad or sterile cotton ball and then apply to skin. Always be gentle on the skin when using any cotton pad. Work the toner into the skin. The skin should feel smooth and hydrated.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Carbomer, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Dimethicone, Allantoin, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, FD&C Blue #1.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. Temporarily discontinue use if irritation develops or redness persists and consult your physician. Keep from heat. Keep out of reach of children.