Glycolic acid is the most effective fruit acid for exfoliation and skin renewal. It has the smallest molecular structure of all AHAs, thus possesses the greatest penetration potential.
Perfect Wash is a specially formulated cleanser with unique lathering properties for oily, normal, & combination skin. Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and supple.
- Cleanses & gently removes layers of dead skin cells
- Diminish the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines
- Remove blockage and cleanses the skin’s pores
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formulation, fragrance-free
- Skin looks clear, healthy and smoother
- Skin appears younger looking
- Allow for better penetration of Treatment Products
- Will not cause acne problem on skin
- 8 fl/oz
- Made in the USA in an FDA/cGMP compliant facility
- Glycolic acid; removes the layers of dead skin cells, allowing fresher and healthier looking skin to emerge.
- Aloe Vera Gel; for its healing and soothing properties to reduce the sign of irritation.
- TEA Lauryl Sulfate; mild cleanser, excellent penetration for deeper cleansing.
- Panthenol; Pro-Vitamin B-5, which aids in calming or healing dry, irritated and sensitive skin. Pro-Vitamin B5 is essential for epidermal growth and maintenance. Softens, plumps and smooths the skin.
- Sodium PCA; a high-efficiency humectant, helps hydrate the skin and makes skin feel smooth and supple.
- Glycerin; a natural ingredient, very hyposcopic and a strong Hydrator or Moisturizer.
Directions: Wet face, apply a small amount of Perfect Wash in hands, lather well, rinse well.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycolic acid (AHA), Glycerin, Lauramide DEA, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium PCA, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Fragrance.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation or rash develops and consult your physician. Keep from heat. Keep out of reach of children.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.