If you have oily or acne-prone skin, clay masks are a must-have.
Clinical Formula Texturizing Mask is an aromatic water-based and stimulating clay mask combined with the absorbing power of natural Talc and Kaolin to help exfoliate dead skin cells and rid the pores of harmful, pore-clogging toxins. Aloe, Pro-Vitamin B-5, and Allantoin help soothe, protect, and soften the skin. Net Contents 2 fl.oz. For all Skin Types.
- Low irritation natural clay-based
- Contains Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, and Pro-Vitamin B-5
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formulation
- For soothing and calming the skin minor conditions
- Also helps reduce the excess oil from the skin
- For moisturizing, conditioning and soothing of the skin
- Will not cause acne problem on skin
- Made in the USA in an FDA/cGMP compliant facility
Aloe Vera Gel; for its healing and soothing properties to reduce the sign of irritation.
Talc; a natural clay that has soothing properties to reduce the sign of irritation.
Bentonite; a natural clay that has soothing properties to reduce the sign of irritation.
Kaolin; a natural clay that has soothing properties to reduce the sign of irritation.
Panthenol; Pro-Vitamin B-5, which aids in calming or healing dry, irritated and sensitive skin. Pro-Vitamin B5 is essential for epidermal growth and maintenance. Softens, plumps and smooths the skin.
Glycerin; a natural moisturizer, moisturizing and conditioning the skin.
Allantoin; for its calming effects on the skin.
Directions: Apply a thick coat of Texturizing Mask to a clean skin with fingertips once daily. Rinse off with water after 15 to 20 minutes.
- If wearing make up; remove it with a good makeup remover
- Apply to clean, toned skin
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Kaolin, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Talc, Allantoin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Bentonite, Zinc Oxide, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Quaternium-15, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Peppermint Oil.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Temporarily discontinue use if undue scaling develops or redness persists and consult your physician. Keep from heat. Keep out of reach of children.